May 26, 2011

Nose Riding

Day 7:
Tonights post comes to you from the Hot Tub.
Today was a great day as you can tell from the smile on my face. To we stayed here at the resort and surfed Chicama. It was about 4 foot and was looking really fun. I decided to take one of the resorts longboards out today. This turned out to be a great choice. I got some really really long rides. But this was not all I wanted to have some fun so I challenged myself to learn how to nose ride. And I am pleased to announce that I may not be pro at it but I can now say that I can nose ride. I never got all ten piggies over the edge but I did get five, and I did get a good 30 to 50 yard ride standing on the nose going down the line. I was super stoked. I wish I had a photo to show you but the photographer is slammed getting photos ready for tomorrows slide show of the trip. Tomorrow we are going back to Mummies to surf and to take the tour of the temple. Its going to be a great day.

No comments: