May 25, 2011

Chill Day

Day 6:
Today was a super mellow day. I woke up around 7 check the surf from my balcony, it looked small but kind of fun.
Around 7:30 I headed over the the dinning room for some Bacon and Eggs with some wheat toast. After that I went down stairs to the boardroom, got suited up, grabbed my board and started the mile and a half walk to the point.
I ended up surfing for about 30 mins by myself out at Chicama the sets were about chest high. It was fun until the rest of the crew showed up and then it got a little to crowded for how small it was. After I paddled/drifted back from the point. I decided it was going to be a relax day. I started with the hot tub for about an hour.
After that it was off to the gym for a light work out and some light Yoga.
Next I used the steam rooms that are so amazing here I would have to say best steam rooms I have ever been in. Last thing was to get a hot rock massage for about an hour.
It was a perfect day all this happened before 1 and I spent the rest of the day napping in my room and listening to the waves. This place is a perfect location for some much needed R and R.

No comments: