Jul 18, 2010

Sumer Time!!!



Finally! It's summer June gloom is over and the days are hot and ocean is warming up.



Or as the Fresh Prince would say 
"The weather is hot and girls are dressing less and checking out the fellas to tell 'em who's best"

This weekend was a great weekend. I started it out by leaving work early on Friday and heading down to the beach for a little sunset surf session. I went to this place called Old Mans. It's a long board place but with the right short board it is very rip able. Here is what I used.



 When I was out in the water I ran into some friends from work (guess I wasn't the only one with this idea). I surfed until dark and then headed over to a BBQ on the beach that some singles where having. So on Saturday guess what I did? Yep you guessed it surfing. I left about seven and went down to Newps for a surf until black ball was posted. After that I just hung out and bodied surf and swam in the ocean. I surfed so much my ribs hurt. Later that night me and Kevin and a few other went out dancing, besides the crap the DJ was spinning it was a good time. I hope this is a sign of a great summer to come.
-ENJOY-
 

No comments: