Dec 16, 2011

Naked and Famous in the Rain

No I'm not talking about the Red Hot Chili Peppers song.
I'm talking about the latest concert I went to. Last night I enjoyed a great concert by
THE NAKED AND FAMOUS
The Naked and Famous is a band from New Zealand and have only been out since late 2010. I have been into them since about December 2010 when I came across their song Punching In A Dream on a blog I follow. Since that point on I have been a fan.

I tried to see them a few weeks back at Belly Up down in San Diego, but tickets sold out before I could get any. So When I found out they were playing down the street from my house at another small venue I didn't wait. I quick called the box office and snatched up some ticket and cleared my calendar. Needless to say it was well worth it. Turns out the venue SOLD OUT the next day, I guess it pays to be on Myspace sometimes still. Seeing this was the site that sent me the email first informing me that they were playing there. Well anyways the show was amazing the venue is under new management and it's looking better then even and the sound system is amazing. My only down fall was once again I couldn't bring in my good SLR camera in only point and shoots. So you will have to settle for some iPhone photos instead of others. I am working on getting a Press Pass so I don't have this problem any more.
But until then enjoy.





Here is a little video I made from the the night.

No comments: