Mar 26, 2011

Silky Smooth

Its that time again.
The time when I can't stand my hair.
The time when I have to decide to let it keep growing or cut it.
Well I have been letting it grow for almost 6 months. So I decided to get it cut. And this time I decided to try a new place. Welcome to Molly Moon Salon
Now I chose this place because of a special friend who styles hair here, Rachel Williford. I showed up after a morning surf with sand still between my toes and salt in my hair. But that didn't stop Rachel, she took me right back and gave me a wash. I want to add this is my favorite part of getting my hair cut. There is just something about the felling of a beautiful women washing your hair. Maybe its the hot water, their nails scratching your head, the massage they give your big head who knows all I know is I like it. After the wash we headed back to her station, she asked me what I wanted her to do. I said I don't care your the stylist not me and I wouldn't want someone telling me how to do my job. I just said make me look good. I think she did a great job and I now have a new stylist to go to. So what do you think?
FYI if you are looking for a stylist go see Rachel here is the number to the salon 562.439.7706

1 comment:

Amy said...

Rachel does do one mean men's hair cut. Somehow she always knows what looks are in for guys. She's pretty hip.

Audrey told me all about "that guy" ...it was SO funny. She told me about everything she showed you. She just loves visitors who are willing to play.