Aug 15, 2010

San Diego to Orange County

This weekend was jam packed once again. With everything from Art to the Fair. The weekend started with going to the mass public Transworld screening of HIGH-5 at the famous LIDO theater in Newport. I got to hang out with my friend Justin Cote again and helped him throw product out to all the groms in the crowd who where frothing at the mouth for a chance at winning a surfboard from the film. Once that was done head to the balcony to enjoy the film one more time but this time on the big screen.


Next on the agenda was to head down to San Diego for ASR (Action Sports Retail) trade show. I started the day with a surf at Wind and Sea. One of my all time favorite places to surf when I am in SD. The surf was small so I didnt stay out for long. After the surf I headed over to my friends house to get cleaned up for the show. Once I was at the show it was time to network. I think I gave out at least 30 biz cards. While I was at the show I got to take in some sweet art and watch a little skate jam put on by Volcom. After the show it was off to the Siren Lounge for the VICE Magazine After Pool Party.


Finally was the OC Fair. It was the second to last day of the Fair. So me and a few friends made the most of it. We started with eating almost everything fried you could find and some yummy BBQ. After that we took in some shows. Saw some people act like fool while under the control of a hypnotist. Then watch some crazy mexican wrestling done by the Lucha Libre. After that we just walked around and just enjoyed the people watching.


Another weekend down. I need a mellow weekend BUT, next weekend is Cabo.
-ENJOY-

No comments: