Aug 29, 2008

The Time Has Come



Well I am about to paddle out for my last surf here in El Salvador. It has been fun the people are way cool and surf was for the most part good. I have learned how to make my cutbacks and round houses more powerful and many other helpful surfing tips. I am ready to get back to newps and gouge out the shoulders with what I have learned. It was cool to be able to sit in the line up and see some world class surfing right in front of me and then to be able to ask questions when the pros paddled back out. All in all I would say it was a good trip I didnt even have to use my AK or in this case my sawed off shotgun (see photos) Also I took a panoramic photo of the whole bay from the middle at low tide. It kinda make this place look like a island crazy but. ENJOY!
--
TOAD

No comments: