Jun 18, 2011

With or Without You

Last night I was lucky enough to get tickets to see U2 in concert. At first I didnt know if I was going to enjoy the show or not. I like U2 but I wouldnt say I am a hugh fan. Well as always when it comes to concerts I have a great time. The show was amazing I knew every song and sang along and danced to everyone. The concert was at Angels stadium. The show had 54,000 people at it. Angle stadium seats 43,000 people so it had 11,000 people one the field. Believe it or not there were empty seats. U2 played for 2 and a half hours had two encores and one of the best stages. Ok enough talking let show photos.
(Side sad note my camera died midway in so I didnt get as many photos and videos as I wanted.)
Pano of the crowd seconds before U2 come on


This was the opening song of the night. It was NOT even a preview of what the night had in store for us.


This will be the one of the songs at my wedding if I ever get married and if I have any say in my wedding.

1 comment:

California-Lineberry said...

What an AWESOME concert!!! I am glad you enjoyed your present :) I couldn't think of anyone better to share the experience of U2 with than my brother...Stephen and I couldn't be there, I am so happy you could be :)