Jun 18, 2011

Dinner with Friends

On Thursday I went over to my good friends Kyle and Amy's house for dinner and to show them my photos from Peru. Amy just had a beautiful little girl named LIV, so this was going to be the first time we have met also. Baby Liv is a dream she is so well behaved she just sits there and blows bubbles and smiles. She didn't make a peep the whole time I was there and if she did it was so quite I didn't even hear it. When I first got to the house Audrey their other daughter wanted to show me everything "again :)" She showed me her trampoline and her favorite toys and she wanted to make me some coco in her play kitchen. She is so cute after dinner when Kyle was cleaning up I gave Audrey a little present I brought back from Peru for her.
You may notice that she is wearing a rash guard. It is her new swim suit that she also wanted to show me. She is the cutest little girl and so full of life and she LOVES Pink. It was a very fun night and dinner was yummy also.

No comments: