Apr 17, 2011

Look WHOO Is Turning TWO

Yesterday was a perfect day for a birthday party. The sun was out and the weather was perfect. My god niece Evie was having her second birthday at the park. I have to say I love going to kids birthday parties cause they are so much fun, and this one was no different. Here are some of the photos that I snagged from the fun.
Yummy treats to hold you over until cake
Birthday girl making an owl mask
Owl cookies for everyone
Goodie bags for the kids
GIFTS!!!
Birthday girl with a pinwheel
Blowing out the candles
Opening the gifts
My gift to the birthday girl missing from photo is 3 counting books

(Side note on this. I had to pay full retail on this gift because for some reason Billabong isn't a part of the 2 million dollar industry of toddler girls. We make toddler boys but not girls. And let me say WOW after not buying anything retail for 5 solid years it was a shock.)

1 comment:

ashley said...

that is THE CUTEST outfit ever. baby toms!?! who knew!! haha. good thing billabong makes little boys clothes... :)