Oct 7, 2008

Concerts Update

Me having fun with lights

The LA Lights
Datarock at Detour

Shiny Toy Guns at Detour


Buddy Akai at Casbah




The time has come for another concert update. This past weekend was a concert weekend I went to two shows and they both rocked. Lets talk about the first show Datarock and Buddy Akai (first time seeing them) Well this show was down at the Casbah in the greatest city in world San Diego. If you dont know about the Casbah I suggest you find out. It is a sweet little place that has headlined such bands as Smashing Pumpkins and Nirvana. It only hold about 120 people and the sound is amazing. Well moving on like I said this was my first time seeing Buddy Akai and they were killer. They have a sweet electrorock sound that has a great beat to dance to. Next was Datarock. And as always they rocked my socks off. The energy in the room was amazing and they just feed off of it. Once again if you dont know about Datarock go find out about them. I have seen them 5 times in one year TWO time in one weekend. So this went down on Friday night. Then on Saturday was the Detour Fest in downtown LA. It show cased about 20 or so bands. I mainly went to see Datarock and Shiny Toy Guns. Side note funny story I have the same outfit that Datarock wears on stage and I chose to wear it to the Fest. Well long story short the whole night people were coming up to me and telling me that I rocked and put on a great show little fact I dont look like anyone in the band. But I played along cause I love the band and have become friends with the guys from seeing them so many times. Well I think thats enough words I let the photos speak for the rest. I would post video but they are all just over the 100 MB limit. Sorry but ENJOY!
--
TOAD

No comments: