Oct 22, 2008

I'm YELLOW

So I came across a color test. I have never taken of these and it was kinda of hard because you really have to think back to what you were like as a kid. It took me about 30 mins to finish the test. Because I really wanted it to be right. Well I finished and when I read that I was a Yellow I was like cool I like the color Yellow. Its a mellow color. Not like mad Red or sad Blue or horny Green hee hee. But then I read on... her is what it said. "Yellow" personalities are motivated by fun, or living in and enjoying the moment. They are spontaneous, charismantic, sociable and forgetful. I love the whole part up to the last word. but lately I have noticed that I have been forgetting little things here and there. Anyway here is the link check it out and ENJOY!
--
TOAD

No comments: