Nov 16, 2011

FAME I'm going to Live forever

I'm getting more and more famous. So as you may or may not know I am friends with the lead singer and the drummer of DATAROCK. A few weeks back you may remember a post about a concert in LA. Well the video that they shot on location has come out on youtube and I appear in it a few times in the crowd. Now its not a clear shot of me cause of the effect and the 6 foot tall guy standing next to me but you can still catch a glimpse of my face now and then. But its cool to be in a video of the band that I have been seeing for 5 years now and have become friends with.
Here is a screen grab from the vid.

It was a great night and now I can remember it forever. Here is the video

1 comment:

California-Lineberry said...

That is awesome!! And can I say we know these guys well...Your mini-me Phoebe loves to rock out to them on Yo Gabba Gabba :) Guess good taste in music is genetic!