Oct 16, 2011

Culture Collide

Concerts Concerts and more Concerts. Last week I went to LA a few times to see some bands and a screening of The Story of Fishbone. This was a giant 4 day Festival that only cost $20 for all 4 days. Anyone who lived in the area and didn't take advantage of this deal missed out. I saw at least 15 band play including but not limited to (CCS, Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah, Datarock, and The Asteroids Galaxy Tour) and the movie. I mainly went to see my buddy Freddy and Captain from Datarock. This turned out to be a great thing cause I also got to meet Jeremy the lead singer from DEVO. Freddy put me on the list for the after party. It was supper late so I could only stop by for a few mins because I had work in the morning. The shows were great all the bands were amazing as always I have never been to a show I have not liked. Even if I don't know the band I end up liking the music they play. Here are some of the photos from the event.
The Line Up

Me and Liza in-between rocking out

Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah

Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah

Datarock

Datarock and Devo - Doing Computer Camp Love
Freddy, ME, Captain Straight Edge

No comments: