Jul 28, 2012

The Missing Stuff

I have not been keeping up on my blog so this is just a recap of everything I have missed to bring you all up to speed.

My Birthday:
Benihana Free Birthday Lunch

Disneyland Birthday Trip

Took m good friend Chad to Universal Studios with my free Birthday Ticket



Stayed at the Disneyland Hotel for FREE! 

Went Bowling

Stanley Cup Finals:



Amazing Seats thanks to a vender




Work / Surf Trip up to Santa Cruz:
PCH 


Surfed the Lane


Sweet Hike to a Water Hole:



Won a contest on Instagram with this photo:

Went to a Private Event at Disneyland:

 Was in my friends wedding:



 Took My friend Sandy to an Angels Game for her Birthday:


Made fun of Hurley's newest AD campaign but no one got it:

Rode the new Matterhorn (and was super disappointed): 


Went to Scout Camp for a day to help out: 

Another VIP event with my bud Donny:


 Billabong Art Room Angels Game:

Rode in a Bike Race:

I think that brings us up to date. It has been a fun summer and its not done yet.

No comments: