Jun 18, 2012

A Night with Coldplay at the Bowl

Now the joke goes...
"You know how I know your gay? Because you listen to Coldplay"
But let me tell you something these guy can really put on a show. And I was lucky enough to get to go thanks to my great friend Bayleigh. I wouldn't even call myself a Coldplay fan. But I am not one to turn down a concert, definitely not one at the Hollywood Bowl.
So when the night of the concert came I headed over to her house where we then went to meet up with some of her friends. On the way to the show everyone was talking about their favorite Coldplay songs and all I could say is I don't even think I can name two songs they sing.
Well needless to say I was wrong I knew a few more then two songs. The night was amazing and the show is up there in the top best shows I have ever been to.


 For the first encore the band emerged in the middle of the crowd.
And via spot light played a few songs.
I would have to say one of the coolest part about the show was how everyone was a part of. This was because as you walk in they give these bracelets that light up during certain parts of the show. It was a sight to be seen.



No comments: